Wednesday, October 23, 2013

1st Church String Band is now jamming weekly . . .

Yep, you heard it here!

The 1st Church String Band is now jamming and rehearsing weekly (on most Thursday evenings) beginning at 6:30 PM, usually in Room#2001, located upstairs in the Family Life Center at the First United Methodist Church of Grapevine, Texas Downtown Campus.

We are looking for a lead guitar player.  Just thought that should get out there to anyone who might want to play around with us.

We will begin rehearsing a bunch of Christmas songs for 4 Christmas gigs in December, one of them at the Traveller's Service at our Heritage Campus on Dec. 18th.

More info to come!

God's grace still amazes me . . .  ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...