Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bad back report . . .

I am appreciative of all who have asked about my back.

I pulled a muscle in my lower back getting out of the car this past Saturday. We had stopped for gas, and I jumped out of the car into 24 F. air with 20 mph wind . . . without my jacket on.

Ouch!

This happens to me about 5-10 times a year . . . and usually gets better within a day or so . . .

But then I slipped on the ice yesterday . . . didn't fall . . . just did an amazing version of the Popeye the Sailor Man shuffle . . . and this morning when i woke up . . . Owwwww!

I am going to the chiropractor on Monday if the warmer weekend weather doesn't help.

Prayer will help it as well.

God's grace still amazes me.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...