Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Very interesting . . .

Facebook that is.

I've been encouraged by some of our members to do two things . . .

1) Have a devotional blog of some sorts, and . . .

2) Join Facebook.

I've done both.

The devotional blog . . . that is easy. I can list what I am going to try to study for the week on Sunday afternoons.

The Facebook thing . . . a bit different . . .

Funny thing about Facebook . . . people contact you asking you to be their "friends."

Funny thing . . . I thought I was already a "friend" to most of the people who have asked me to be a "friend."

Then I learned that "friend" is the designation you give those who have access to your profile and other information.

There are Facebook networks . . . I am a member of the Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX network.

There are Facebook groups . . . I am a member of the FUMC-Grapevine group. I wasn't even aware we had a FUMC-Grapevine Facebook group until Melissia Mason made me aware of it.

Very interesting . . .

I am overwhelmed by all my blessings . . . ><>

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

I am on facebook, you can be my friend. I finally talked my hubby into joining too.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...