Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Chillin' . . .

It's an ice day in our area (the worst ice day in the past 6 years) . . . and our area schools are closed.

Sore back and all . . . I got up and cooked a good "ice day" breakfast for my wife and I . . . the kind of breakfast that when you finish it, you say "I don't think I'm going to need lunch today!"

I managed to vacuum the house, even tried to start cleaning up our current "interior eyesore" . . . otherwise known as my home study.

Man, it needs some work.

Now . . . my wife has left for work, and I will soon dress and head to the office for some "quiet" time for working and planning without interruption of the phones, since our office closes when the schools close.

Just a chillin' kind of day.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...