Monday, January 12, 2009

I am now a "Wii" Tennis pro . . .

For Christmas, my dear Mom gave my family a Wii.

I had only played one once before, with my nephew at my sister's home in Nebraska. It was sorta fun . . . but I was concentrating on spending time with my nephew and neice, not so much on playing a video game.

One of the games Mom gave us was "Wii Games."

It has tennis.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Teeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

In less than half-a-month of playing (NO! Not everyday! I am NOT ADDICTED! Repeat, I AM NOT ADDICTED!) . . . I have achieved a Wii tennis rating of 1395.

I am a Wii Tennis PRO!

Last night, with family as witnesses, I defeated a team with Pro rankings of 1800 (who were wearing black . . . and who both looked very, very, very mean!)

You would have thought I had just won Wimbeldon . . . well, at least from my perspective.

NO I AM NOT ADDICTED to Wii.

But, I do need to go home. My next scheduled match is this afternoon . . . . and a local store has an after-Christmas sale on Wii stuff going on . . . .

(Sigh!) I have got to get a grip!


My daily blessings overwhelm me . . . ><>

1 comment:

Rick said...

A Wii tennis report . . .

I apparantly was on a lucky streak the other day. Last night, I got butt handed to me after playing Wii Tennis for a hour.

So, I am barely still a "pro", but I did get some good exercise.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...