Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quick weight report . . .

41 pounds as of this morning!

For those of you with anything sounding like or similar to diabetes . . .

Diet drinks with anything but Splenda are going to keep you from losing weight with any speed, or cause your weight loss to plateau for long periods before being jump-started again.

In other words . . . (and in my opinion) . . . Nutri-Sweet is evil . . . especially if you have pancreas related problems.

OK . . . that was my 2 cents worth. Now . . . I've got to finally give up Diet Dr. Pepper!

But there is hope! Pepsi One and Diet Coke have versions with Splenda. And, of course, Diet Rite has always been an option . . . and it has been available for years.

All is well . . . until some study comes out that Splenda is bad for us.

I turn it all over to God's capable and loving hands!

Ever forward . . . ><>

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I like the new header. Wow! How tall are you?

Rick said...

Actually, it depends on who measures me. At my doctor's office, I am a solid 6'6". 4 years ago, when I was rehabing my knee from a bicycle accident, I was 6'4", but because of my knee, I couldn't stand up straight. As I lose weight, I think I am getting taller, or least it looks that way.

I am for sure big enough to know better!!!!!

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...