Monday, April 28, 2008

45 pounds down as of today . . .

I guess spending over half of Saturday digging and planting out new plants, then preaching four times in worship yesterday morning, then singing and playing guitar with some of our 1st Church Guitar guys at the Atria Retirement Center for an hour yesterday afternoon took more out of me than I thought.

On the scales this morning, I saw that I have lost 45 pounds since Fat Tuesday (2/5/08).

And there is a special joy this morning. The first number in my weight, for the first time in about 3 years, is a new number . . . one less than what it was.

I am feeling very good this morning . . .

I love water . . .

My wife called me "Skinny" this morning.

I think that it will be safe to have one Diet Dr. Pepper today to celebrate.

Thank you again for the support many of you send my way. I would not have lost this much weight without it, along with your prayers.

And . . . I thank God!

I appreciate you all.

Ever forward . . . ><>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, skinny!

Rick said...

Thanks Steve. Hope your weight loss has gone well.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...