Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update on doctor's visit . . .

Nothing bad to report . . . other than I now have "Severe" sleep apnea. Will be getting a new CPAP machine with all the fixin's, and with a new setting for the air pressure. Should get it this week I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.

I am very impressed with the doctor, staff and facilities. I feel I am in good hands, and the loss of focus and increased fatigue I have been experiencing will soon be a thing of the past!

I'm better than I deserve! That's a good thing! ><>

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Glad they are able to help you! As a person that has suffered form insomnia for a few years now, I could appreciated sleep help :)

Rick said...

Most of the list of my current illnesses . . . are in some way related to, or are a consequence, of all the years I had undiagnosed sleep apnea.

I have apologized to my wife several times for all the years I told her "I don't snore" when she told me that I did snore every night. It wasn't until I woke myself up one night, because of my snoring, and thought someone had broken into the house.

Sheesh!

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...