Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sleep study results . . .

For those who know, I participated in a sleep study this past week. It was my 2nd in the past 4 years or so. Seems this past year I have been waking up a lot during the night. As a result, I have been fatigued a bit more than normal.

And when I am fatigued . . . I can get really "grouchy!"

When I sleep as I should, I don't really get fatigued, unless I have been on my feet most of the day.

When I get my sleep . . . I am usually a really nice guy!

We think my waking up may be a mechanical problem with my CPAP machine. It has quite a few hours of use on it. The sleep study was required in order for me to be perscribed a new one.

I will get the report from the doctor in 7-10 days. I would appreciate prayers that a new machine and mask will fix the situation, as well as help jump start my metabolism to a more normal level.

I'm better than I deserve! That's a good thing. ><>

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I hope you get some answers.

Rick said...

I would like nothing better!

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...