Wednesday, December 12, 2007

If you are considering learning to play the guitar . . .

I will make recommendations about guitars to purchase . . . but that decision depends on so much . . . especially the cost.

However, I have been very impressed with the Fretlight 400 series Strat I recently received. It needs a set up to my specifications, but it playes pretty well out-of-the-box. The software loaded very easily, and yes, the chords and notes light up on the frets. It is pretty cool.

I also ordered some additional software from them today, and the downloads were sent to me in a matter of minutes. I now have computer catalog of over 5,000 guitar chords!!! I will settle for being able to play 100 of them in my lifetime. If you want to practice scales . . . click the right link and . . . the entire scale pattern based on the root note of your choice is lite up on the frets of the guitar.

The customer service from the company is very good. I used the customer service chat line twice today . . . both of my concerns/questions were addressed ASAP.

Check out the Fretlight Guitar by clicking here. It costs more than I usually recommend spending if you are just starting out . . . but it is worth your consideration.

I'm better than I deserve! That's a good thing. ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...