Friday, December 27, 2013

Hello Josh Garrels . . .

Well, Merry Christmas to me . . . I do so love discovering young artists that I have not been aware of before . . .

Yesterday, I was catching up on some of the music articles through the NPR app on my iPad, and saw an article about Josh Garrels (www.joshgarrels.com).

Josh is a Christian music artist . . . but not part of (by his own choice) the contemporary Christian music industry.  If I have read things right, he has self-produced most if not all of his CD's and has even participated in a documentary film of his most recent tour.

I watched several videos of him performing on YouTube.   In a way, he reminds me of Keith Green.

I like what I am hearing . . . and will be reading and listening more.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...