Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thought you might like to see the band . . .

Some of the good folks who make up the 1st Church String Band . . .

Front Row:  Brother Harvey Guthrey

Back Row (l-r):  Brother Charles Weems, Brother Ned Conner, Me, Brother Russ Logan, Brother Stu Spencer, and Brother Bill Haines (pianist)

Not shown: Sister Mari McAdoo (who ordered us into position for this picture) and Brothers Jeff Murphy and Gary Ingram.

I've been making music with some of these guys for going on 8+ years.  A joy!

God's grace . . . and the folks in the 1st Church String Band . . . still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...