Friday, December 20, 2013

Acousticletter.com

If you are either considering the purchase of a higher-end price acoustic guitar, or wanting to compare several together for sound and playability . . . well, you have a problem.

Many music stores can't afford to carry more than a couple $3,000 guitars due to overhead limitations.

Alas, do not fear . . .  you can always check out the reviews and demos that Tony Polecastro does through www.acousticletter.com.

I subscribe to the site and receive all the updates to their YouTube channel.   I'm not buying right now, and won't be for a while now that I have my Martin J-40.  However, you learn a lot by watching the videos, and Tony is great at explaining the tonal qualities of the different woods and guitar shapes.

God's graces till amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...