Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sinker Redwood

The woods being used today to make guitars . . . fascinating, just fascinating.

If you want a very mellow, well blending sound with full body, then check out what Taylor Guitar is doing with their use of "Sinker Redwood."

My Guild Jumbo's are spruce and rosewood.  Both are canons!

My Martin is a spruce top with mahogany back and sides.  When you play it and hear it, you know it is a Martin.

My Taylor NS-74 nylon string is Western Red Cedar and rosewood.   Ohhhhh, so warm and mellow.

Sinker Redwood, however, has gotten my attention.   I am going to learn more about it . . . and perhaps one day in the future, make the move to get a guitar with this wonderful wood.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...