Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New singing schedule

Some have recently asked about my return to a regular schedule of singing.

Beginning in May, it looks like I will again be singing at several area nursing homes on the 1st and 3rd Mondays.

And it looks like, as my schedule permits, I will be singing again with the Hugworks guys (Jim Newton, Paul Hill and Larry Dykstra) at several area children's hospitals on some Wednesdays and/or Fridays.

I will also be accepting a few other singing opportunities in the community, as well as with the Boy Scouts and other civic groups.  Again, as my schedule allows.

It's all about balance.  But I'm not balanced in mind, heart or soul unless I'm doing some singing and guitar playing.

God's grace, and making a joyful noise, still amaze me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...