Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thank You Mimosa Manor Care Center . . .

Today is the anniversary of my volunteer involvement at the Mimosa Manor Care Center in Keller, Texas. I've provided theraputic music entertainment for the residents there every 3rd Wednesday morning at 10 AM for the past 4 years.

And today, they were just all awesome. This group sings with me more than other venues I entertain at. They were in great form.

As I was getting ready to leave, the Activities Director there presented me with a very nice red and blue carry bag . . . with the Mimosa Manor logo on it. It's a really nice bag. April is Volunteer Appreciation Month there.

It feels good to be appreciated! Here's to another 4 years!!!

God's graces still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...