Saturday, April 23, 2011

2nd Annual "BandWorks" benefitting Hugworks on May 1st . . .

Big Barn BBQ is hosting the 2nd Annual "BandWorks" benefiting Hugworks, as they continue to bring healing music to children with medical or other special needs. Sunday, May 1st is the date, from 1 - 9 PM. For more info, click here!

Big Barn BBQ is in North Richland Hills (corner of Davis Blvd at Main Street, and is a great family place serving great food. They are donating 10% of the days proceeds to Hugworks.

Great food, an entire afternoon and evenings worth of music. Hope you can come!

God's grace, and the ministry of Hugworks these past 30 years, simply amazes me . . . ><>

1 comment:

Buy Textbooks Online said...

It is really nice of you to donate this Bandworks. Good luck I hope this turns out well.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...