Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Dang" and "Hotdog"!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be there for this . . .

Found out yesterday at our District Pastors meeting, that the 100th year anniversary celebration of our Central Texas Annual Conference will be at the Will Rogers Center in Ft. Worth on Saturday, October 23rd.

Also found out . . . that Willie Nelson and his sister will be leading a hymn sing during the celebration.

Maybe, just maybe . . . I can ask if I can touch his guitar???

I am looking forward to this event already.

Pass the word to your friends in other Central Texas Conference churches.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...