Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Went South to visit my friend, Floyd . . .

And he was kind enough to take a couple of guitar pictures for me playing my Peavey T-60.

I never realized how big my hands were.

Check out the framed picture behind me in Floyd's study, given to him by his daughter. All the album covers of the Beatles.

"I love you yeah yeah yeah!"

Thank you Floyd, for a good moring of visiting and playing guitar, and for a great lunch.

God's grace . . . and my friends . . . still amazes me . . . ><>












1 comment:

floyd said...

Dude, you big all over, not just you hands..

Thanks for the visit. I too am very blessed with good friends

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...