Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Several months ago, I was loaned the use of a 1956 Silvertone "Twin Thin" guitar by a family in our church. The intent of the gift was I would use it during the Children's Time at 8:50, 10:10 and 11:15 am services, as well on a children's worship CD we have been talking about.

It needed a bit of work . . . which was finished this last week. My thanks to Kerry Cash at Kerry's Guitar Shop for resetting the neck and making some needed adjustments.

This past Sunday, I used this guitar for the first time in worship, and the children helped in blessing it for use in ministry.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...