Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trying a half-day . . .

I promised a church family that I would be with them before a surgery this morning in Dallas. So I ventured out very early this morning . . . and afterward, went to the church office to catch up on emails and phone calls.

Pain is still and issue . . . but just moderately so now. One interesting thing about back pain, it will take you mind off the arthritis you have in your knees. At least it has for me.

I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel . . . just going to be a very slow trip.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...