Tuesday, February 10, 2009

M.A.S.H. was on 4 different channels today at the same time . . .

I'm serious.
 
For those who do not know . . . I have had a back problem for the past 3 weeks.  Turns out I have an inflamed nerve in my back.   My doctor has advised me to stay home for 2-3 days, and to be as inactive as possible.

By 10 AM, I had finished my latest Colin Fletcher book, and I do not have any new books here at the house.  So . . . after checking facebook, etc., I was lying on the couch and watching the old boob toob.

At 11 AM, as I was checking channels, I noticed that M.A.S.H. was on at the same time on 4 different Dish Network channels.   And they were all different shows!   

Amazing.

For the day, I watched 4 more episodes of M.A.S.H. (my all time most favorite TV show), 3 episodes of Andy Griffith (I know a lot of people my age who wished they were Opie Taylor), and three different Biography shows (Bob Crane, James Coburn and Howie Mandell).  

Couldn't find a decent fishing show.

I hope I can stay focused on reading and writing tomorrow.  Cause' I don't want to turn on the TV again for a while.

My brain ain't going to be no mushy-mush!   Take that Alec Baldwin!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...