Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another new fishing and inter-faith friend . . .

On Luciano Chavez' Tales of a Texas Flyfisher blog, I noticed a pretty peculiar, but very intersteing link . . . The Fly Fishing Rabbi.

Hey . . . I'm a Methodist preacher . . . You just know I had to click on that link, right? Oh, I am glad I did.

Rabbi Eric Eisenkramer serves as the spiritual leader of Temple Shearith Israel in Ridgefield, CT. He was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, where he discovered his love of fly fishing. He has a great blog . . . and was very kind to use something I sent him as my submission to a survey he recently posted where he asked "Why do you fly fish?" Look for my answer to question #2.

I am going to send Eric a fly fishing lanyard, and hope we can continue to correspond.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...