Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A good video about Hugworks!

For several years now, I have been a volunteer and supporter of a great organization called "Hugworks."   Working with, and being mentored by, Jim Newton and Paul Hill has been one of the professional highlights of my life, along with getting to meet Noel Paul Stookey.

This is an older video, back when the ministry was called "Celebration Shop" before using the name "Hugworks" . . . but it shares the passion behind all that Jim and Paul have been involved in these past 35+ years.  

And now, to my great delight, that same passion is being also focused toward providing therapeutic music entertainment to senior adults.  I couldn't be more thrilled because singing to seniors in my great music passion.

Enjoy . . . and learn more . . . and consider supporting Hugworks with your resources and time.

God's graces till amazes me . . . ><>





No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...