Sunday, August 4, 2013

It is "really" good to be back home . . .

Ain't it good . . . to be back home again! (Oh yes it is . . .)
Sometimes, this ol' farm feels like a long lost friend.
Oh ain't it good, to be back home again.
Oh ain't it good . . . to be back home . . . again . . .

Not sure my home would be ever considered a farm, although we do have a lot of plants and vegetables in pots here and there . . .

But, for the record, it is sure good to be home again.

Heck, I don't even mind the temperature (100+ degrees today) . . . the temperature doesn't matter when you are home.

It was good to be back helping lead worship at the downtown campus . . . and I was reminded that I preach the next two Sundays . . . time to get back into work time.  "Leave time" is over.

I will spend some time later this week putting down some thoughts about my time away.  I came away with several "take-a-ways," . . . not sure that they aren't any different from past "take-a-ways" after other periods of vacation or time away . . . but several seem to be sticking in my mind a lot longer than normal. 

More to come . . .

It really is good to be home.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...