Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Heading home soon ....

I am getting to spend a few more days in New Mexico before heading back to Texas and arriving home on August 2nd.  I will be in worship on August 4th, and back in the office on August 5th.

The past days have been a time of relaxing, thinking, reading, feeding hummingbirds, and driving around the Golden Triangle area of northern New Mexico.  I'm so happy that Liz could join me this week to share in the experience.  I have missed her so much.

For the record ... She is the better driver.

Today is one beautiful day for sure .... Not a cloud in the sky.  Today is an official "exploration day."  Meaning, we hope to head out on a road we have not driven on ... And see where it goes.

In a couple of days ... The road we travel will lead the way home ... A road we have driven on before, a road that we know well ... A road that calls us gently with the words, "it's time."

I'm looking forward to going home.

God's grace still amazes me ... ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...