Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Something good to know . . . StopHungerNow.org

I am very glad to be provided some good information today from a friend about a group called StopHungerNow.org.  They are one of the mission partners of our National United Methodist Men's ministry, and are supported by churches of all denominations, and by many Scout troops. 

I've been looking for another cause to offer some of my time to, perhaps to raise funds for through a community talent show.  Working to feed hungry children in our world is worthy of everyone's time and attention.

I will be sharing more about this in the future . . . so, more to come.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...