Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another "Camp Ground Store" concert under my belt . . .

This morning I provided a two hour concert at the Vineyards Campground in Grapevine, TX, singing once again on the front porch of the Camp Ground Store.

The occasion? The store was having a clearance sale!

Aw . . . it was a hoot! About 50 people filtered through to make store purchases for need items, and many of them sang along with the songs. I sang about 5 songs to one little 4 year old girl, who wanted to sit and listen to the music. Her dad seemed to enjoy it too.

One older lady walked over as soon as I started, and stayed the entire two hours. What a trooper!

If you are into camping or RVing, you need to check out the Vineyards Campground. It has won several regional and national awards, and is very, very, very family oriented.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...