Monday, May 23, 2011

Snark SN-1 digital tuner

Well, because of the "have-to-have-it-now" attitude I sometimes have (meaning I went to Guitar Center and paid $29.99) . . . I did get a Snark SN-1 Black Digitial Guitar Tuner.

So far so good . . . especially on the big jumbo Guild 12-string. I believe it's better than my Intellitouch . . . easier to see, and after tuning, the guitar sounds great.

I did find the SN-1 blue colored tuner on the internet for $12.99, and the red SN-2 All-Instrument tuner for $14.99. Even with shipping, I could have saved over $10.

Getting ready to order a couple more.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...