Monday, January 3, 2011

Taylor GS Mini

For the record . . . January 3, 2011 . . .

I really, really, really love my Taylor GS Mini. I plugged it in today to my Loudbox 100 amp, cranked the gain all the way . . . and rocked out to "Walk Away."
Not the "Eagles" version, but the "James Gang" version from Joe Walsh's early years.

Awesome . . . it's not an LP . . . but really, I was very pleased.

I wouldn't ever do this in public . . . I just wanted to see what would happen. Nothing exploded, thank God! The amp was so loud, I couldn't hear my voice!
Hmmmm, my home study doesn't seem to be as dusty as it was earlier!

Bob Taylor had a neat idea when he created this guitar.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...