Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pondering, Pondering, Pondering . . .

Rats!

My normal two weeks of serious/deep thinking (usually the last week of December and first week of January) has extended into a 3rd week, and looks to be heading into a 4th week.

Good stuff I'm thinking about . . . actually, some of it is pretty "heavy."

Am I at a crossroads, you ask? No . . . don't think so . . . just thinking about some stuff that "used" to be important to me.

Funny thing, the older I get, the less I am willing to stand up for. However, what I am willing to stand up for . . . I am pretty rock solid about those things.

Perhaps such attitudes come because of clarity brought about by life experience and maturity.

I sure wish that years ago I knew what I know now!!!! But alas, that can never be.

I do seem to be seeing, no it's really more about sensing, a path, albeit a cloudy / out-of-focus path . . . that is calling me / inviting me . . . and, it seems, in my spirit, I know that I need to travel down that path, and put my trust in God while doing so.

I have always shared my understanding and belief that life is an adventure . . . a series of discoveries about oneself, others, the world, and God.

In all of this, I get the feeling that I have been getting ready a very long time for something that is going to come my way soon. Can't say exactly what it is . . . honestly, I'm not that sure.

So, I guess I will keep my "deep-thinking-cap" on a little longer than normal. And maybe, I need to open up my heart and soul up some as well.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...