Monday, April 12, 2010

Now the CD is "officially" finished . . .

It is finally finished.

Hallelujah! Pass the jam and biscuits please!!!!

Copies of the CD will be available after worship beginning on April 25, but you can order one now through the FUMC-Grapevine website, or come by the church and pick up one from Katherine Hunter or myself.

We are asking for a minimum donation of $10 for each CD. 100 % of the proceeds go toward support of the Kenya Kids Can Project in the Rift Valley in Kenya, and to Hugworks.org.
Thank you to all who provided various means of support for this project.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

Congratulatiosn! Can I say "I knew him when...." lol

When I get out of this sea of medical bills I will make a donation to your project and hopefully there will be a CD left for me, autographed of course :)

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...