Tuesday, April 20, 2010

12 string guitar update . . .

Employees at the Customer Service Department at the Martin factory in Nazareth, PA helped me find it.

I went to see it in Corpus Christi, TX.

I played it for an hour. with a smile on my face, and my loved one sitting by my side.

I bought it with a smile on my face.

I brought it home, with a smile on my face.

I named it in honor of the Gulf Coast of Texas that I love so much.

And now "Christi" is calling me to come play it.

Ah . . . the journeys a musician takes during their lifetime.

And there is a smile on my face!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...