Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th weekend in Texas . . .

Just for the record . . .

It is July 4th . . .

In Texas . . .

It will be 102 F+ degrees today . . .

And one thing is lingering in my mind . . .

I came . . . I saw . . . I grilled . . .

July 4th weekend in Texas and grilling meat . . . It's the Cowboy Way!

Can you say "HOTDOGS!"

Happy Birthday America!

To all in the military . . . I appreciate you.

To those who disagree with me . . . you have that right . . . as I have the right to disagree with you . . . and I am glad we can still be friends even though we disagree.

I have not forgotten the freedoms and liberties I enjoy t oday , because of the sacrifice of others in days past.

And, yes, there are things in our world that need fixing . . . and if you have a solution . . . speak up. However, full time complaining gets old very quickly.

I thank God for my family and friends, who enrich my life.

I thank God on high for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th. 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th, 100th ... 200th ... 300th ... 400th ... 500th and counting chances to learn from my mistakes, my sins . . . and to grow and learn from my experiences, especially in light of God's loving grace and forgiveness.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...