Monday, July 6, 2009

The String band members were busy yesterday ...

The 1st Church String Band played during the Pot-Luck Lunch yesterday in the Family Life Center, following our one worship service at 10:10 AM, and the dedication of the new parking lot.

Russ Logan joined me at 3 PM, later that afternoon, at the Atria Center, and we had the folks there clapping their hands. A group of ladies from Covenant Church also provided a program as well . . . and we all had a good time.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments and encouragement. All the guys in the band played and sang their hearts out. We will perform again in worship at Heritage UMC on July 19th, and then we will probably take the month of August off, before getting ready for our annual "1st Church String Band and Friends" Fall Concert.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...