Monday, May 12, 2008

1st Church Guitars report . . .

Eleven of us played this Sunday. Our rendition of "If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again" was one of our best sounding efforts as guitarists and singing in harmony together. Seemed to be appreciated by those in attendance.

We will sing next on Sunday, June 22, at our opening session of evening VBS.

On Sunday, July 6th, we will be providing music during our July 4th celebration luncheon in the Family Life Center, which will follow the single worship service for that day which will be at 10:10 AM.

Ever forward . . . ><>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Advise the guitar which is best to choose

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...