Thursday, November 15, 2018

Matt Kleibrink - "Bringin' on the Heartbreak"




I remember when this young man was a young boy who came down every Sunday when I led the  Children's Time in worship at First United Methodist Church in Grapevine, Texas.  He loved to sing the silly little songs that I taught the children there over the years.  Now, he is singing his own songs, and there is a depth to his music that leads one to believe that he is much older and more experienced in life than most young men his age.  Indeed, Matt has grown quite a bit in the years since I first met him!   And, dang blast it . . . he is already a better guitar player than I am!

I pride myself on encouraging younger singer/songwriters, especially those who have Matt's passion for creating music.   He is performing regularly in the DFW area, and I believe we will be hearing great things about him in the near future.

Matt's website is mattkguitar.com.  Check out his upcoming performances at a venue near you in the DFW area.

Way to go Matt!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...