Thursday, February 8, 2018

D'Addario - The Six Who Made Me: Vince Gill



Here is a good video featuring Vince Gill talking about guitar players that influenced him.

We all have our favorites, those mentors who guide us to discovering the player and performers we are.  My six would be:

-Dear friend and adopted brother . . . the late Joe Laughlin of Houston, TX.

-John Denver

-Peter Yarrow (Peter, Paul & Mary)

-Stephen Stills (Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young)

-Neil Young (CSYN and solo)

-Joe Walsh (had to through in at least one electric player)

Who are the people who influence the music you make?

Rick ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...