Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A first . . .

I was singing at an area nursing home this afternoon.  A big resident get-together celebrating everyone with a "January" birthday.

Cake, balloons, punch and streamers  . . . . and me!

This bunch likes Elvis . . . so I sing "Burning Love" . . . and I'm in a groove.  I'm giving it all I've got!

People are singing with me on the chorus . . .

One lady is moving her feet around like she was dancing . . .

People are clapping their hands . . . people are nodding their heads . . . people are tapping their feet . . .

We finish up . . . people applaud . . . and I'm feeling good.  I mean, I'm feeling an Andy Griffith kind of "goooooooooooooooooddddddd!

That's when a lady from the back yells out . . . "TAKE IT OFF!"

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...