Monday, February 2, 2015

R.I.P. - Steve Weisberg

Well, I am a day late and a dollar short.   I just found out that guitarist and songwriter Steve Weisberg lost his battle to cancer in May of 2014.


If you are a John Denver fan, then you will remember that Steve was John's lead guitar player from 1973 to around 1977.  He was a brilliant acoustic lead guitar player, and multi-instrumentalist.


Guitar players like Steve Weisberg, John Somers, and the late Red O'Shea and the late Terry Clements were my first guitar heroes.  And my brother, Joe Laughlin.


God's grace, and good guitar players, still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...