Monday, January 5, 2015

The numbers of 2014 are in . . .

I've gone over the math for 2014.  I am surprised, and very pleased . . .

I sang to 837 older adults in 2014 at the retirement/assisted living/memory care centers from January through the end of October.   I did not sing in November due to illness and a bad back.

In December 2014, the 1st Church String Band performed at 8 venues and sang for a total of 510 people.

I also performed twice for the Be Our Guest Meal at our church in 2014, to about 280 people total (dinner attendees and volunteers.

And let's not forget VBS.  I sang for VBS here at the church, as I have done for years in a row  . . . to about 175+ people daily (children, youth volunteers and adult volunteers) for 5 days . . . that's 875.

I sang for Operation Fun, here at the church, about 6 times to 16 people (children and volunteers).  That adds up to 96.

The numbers should all add up to 2,595 people I performed for this year, and I know I am missing a couple of gigs that aren't on my tally sheet for some reason.

Again, I am surprised, and very pleased.   Hoping to sing to 3,000 people in 2015.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>



No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...