Saturday, September 7, 2013

Music2Life . . .



I am in the process of learning more about Noel Paul Stookey's efforts with the new Music2Life organization.

To go to the Music2Life website, click here.  Their Facebook page is here.

I have tremendous hope for efforts like Music2Life and Playing for Change.  At some point, all these groups, and others, need both monetary and musical support.

If you sing, play an instrument . . .

If you have sung in the past . . .

If you have any kind of musical skill . . .

There are people out there who would benefit you crossing their path.

There are different community, church, personal, private and corporate groups and organizations, like the Hugworks group that I participate with, who need help in their efforts to make music once again the power in people's lives in can be.

Please consider learning more about any or all of these groups, but most especially the ones active in your area.

Can't find a group in your area . . . then start one!

God's grace still amazes me . . . and many others . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...