Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm preaching this Sunday . . .

I will be preaching at the 8:30, 9:45 and 11:00 AM worship services at the Down Town Campus of the First United Methodist Church in Grapevine, Texas.

We are finishing up our current sermon series, "Our Favorite Sins."  My message will focus on steps we can take to help with those desires in our lives that can lead us down paths we would not really want to travel, or cause us to experience consequences which we would rather have avoided.

I will be preaching at the Heritage Campus on Sunday, September 29th during the regular 10:30 AM service there.  The message title is, "Hearing God's Voice."  In this sermon, I explain the 5 historic ways that God has spoken to his children.  At the end of this sermon, you will be surprised to realize how much you already know!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...