Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update: Prayers working ....

Wednesday afternoon here at Philmont.  Staff have the afternoon off as the conference participants have family / free time this afternoon.

I usually have around 4500 steps by lunch time.  5100 steps today.  If my math is right, I will have very close to 100,000 steps for this week.  And ... I feel just fine.

In fact, how I am feeling makes me wonder that prayers from everyone are working, because I haven't given much thought to my having thyroid cancer, or about my 2nd surgery in October, or the radioactive iodine treatments that follow for several days now.

I call that a blessing.

Thanks everyone, especially for the prayers of comfort and peace. Please "keep'em coming."

God's grace still amazes me ... ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...