Sunday, January 15, 2012

My 6th annual thank you to Sean Simon and Grapevine Guitar Works . . .

Well, the 6th anniversary of Grapevine Guitar Works sponsorship (if that is the right word) of my church and theraputic music ministry is soon to be upon us.

I cannot thank Sean enough for helping me these past 6 years to acquire three of the four main guitars I use in my ministry. They are all professional level guitars.

With Sean's advice and counsel, I am taking better care of my instruments, I have a great multi-purpose amp, and I am ready to accept more invitations to sing. The only restraint is my personal and church ministry schedules. However, equipment will no longer be a reason I cannot accept an invitation.

6 years and going! Thank you Sean.

The new GGW showroom is now open. Check out www.grapevineguitarworks.com for more info! Robin Garrison is the new showroom manager and he will make you feel at home. Bill White has a more up-to-date guitar tech space in the back of the new showroom, and is building up his guitar set-up and repair business. Both Robin and Bill are first-class professionals.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...