Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Books to read on the 2012 horizon ...

For those who care, or who might interested, or who need something to get mad at . . .

Books I have already read in 2012 . . .

-The Protest Singer (Alec Wilkinsin).

Books I am currently reading . . .

-How Can I Keep From Singing? The Ballad of Pete Seeger (David King Dunaway)
-Christianity and World Religions (Adam Hamilton)

Books I have on my list to read . . .

-Three Simple Questions (Rueben P. Job)
-How to Play the 5-String Banjo (Pete Seeger)

It seems that the new Bible translation, the Common English Bible, has been endorsed by our UMC bishops. For once I'm one step ahead, and already have the current CEB Reference Bible from Cokesbury.com.

God's grace, and a good book, still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...