Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Music's link to making the world a better place . . .

Harry Chapin wrote and sang . . .

"If a man tried, to take his time on earth, and proved before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world?"

Not that I would ever try to separate the two . . . but in my life and understanding, the link between music and trying to make the world a better place is extremely strong.

Perhaps . . . the two are inseparable.

Really . . . why else do we sing?

A video I found about Harry's involvement in making the world a better place is below . . . enjoy, and think about what you can do.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...