Monday, October 3, 2011

TME certification presentation . . .

Yesterday in worship at the First United Methodist Church of Grapevine, TX . . . Jim Newton and Paul G. Hill, our special musical guests from Hugworks.org, presented me with a certificate signifying the completion of my theraputic music entertainment apprenticeship.

As of yesterday, I am an official "certified" theraputic music entertainer.

I appreciate the work that Jim and Paul put in to helping me through the process. Both have become cherished friends and fellow music makers.

Another great day!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...