Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank you Joshua Ingram . . .

I had the honor of taking friend and fellow singer/songwriter/guitarist Joshua Ingram to lunch today, accompanied by his beautiful little 3 year old daughter.

Yep folks, if you know or have known Josh . . . he is an accomplished singer, guitarist and band leader, in addition to be being a pretty good dad!

The occasion of our lunch today was that I wanted to thank Josh for something. Several years ago, it was Josh who came by my office at the church and told me about the Theraputic Music Entertainment apprenticeship that Hugworks was starting up.

Having just completed the apprenticeship, and received my certification as a theraputic music entertainer, I thought an appropriate thank you to Josh was in order.

In other words . . . chicken fried steak at Old West Cafe here in Grapevine!!!

For more info on Josh's upcoming performance schedule, click here.>

He is a very good local home grown talent. He has an incredible number of songs memorized, and his vocals and guitar playing just get better and better.

Thanks again, Josh!

God's grace still amazes me . . .

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...