Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Grapevine Guitar Works to carry Takamine . . .

I got a message from Sean Simon at Grapevine Guitar Works, that Takamine acoustic guitars will be in the showroom soon!

Advertised as the "Hardest working guitar" in showbiz, it will be a welcome addition to the Cordoba, Ramirez, Eastman and Taylor lines that Sean already has in stock.

Yamaha acoustics may also be in the works soon. More on that later.

My sincerest thanks to Sean's support of my theraputic music entertainment ministry. He has helped open some doors along the way. I am extremely grateful for his help, counsel and friendship.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...